Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project X Pan

This time, it is more like a no buy other than project pan. Since I have so many things on my wish list for sephora’s FF sale, I really need to control my urges before that. And here are the products I will focus on.

From Left to Right
Benefit – Foundation Faker (Medium)
Clinique – Mild Clarifying Lotion
Maybelline – Dream Smooth Mousse (Creamy Natrual)
I just hate the first two products so much that I can not wait to use them up. As to Maybelline's foundation, it is my summer color. Since I will lose my tan in winter, I’d better get more use out of it before it’s too dark for me. I only want to hit pan on these two foundations.



From Left to Right
Neutrogena – Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Ole Henriksen – Sheer Transformation
MAC – Eye Shadow in Creamy Bisque (Hit Pan)
Up & Up – Hand Sanitizer


From Left to Right
MAC – Lipstick in Marquis’D
Buxom – Mini Lip Gloss in Katie
So my rule is simple that I can not buy any beauty related products until Sephora’s FF sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...