Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Wish List (Makeup Version)


Sephora is having their FF sale (20% off) from Oct. 20 to Nov.2, 2011, so I think it will be nice to do a post on my wish list. Sephora is my favorite place to shop, because they have so many value sets which are perfect for trying out products.
I already have one set in white and I love it so much that I want to get another set. All the brushes are of good quality and the contouring brush is my favorite which is quite comparable to MAC 109, in my opinion.
This set is out of stock already which indicates its popularity. It is a great steal. The pencils just stay on like a dream. I have experienced no smudging whatsoever. Great quality and beautiful shades!!!
Here is another set of great value from Tarte. The lip pens are just amazing. They are not super pigmented, more like lip tints, but they are very moisturizing.
 MUF’s aqua eye pencils are my go-to eyeliners these days. I heard so much about the cream eye shadows that I can not wait to try them out.


How can I pass nail polishes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...