Sunday, October 16, 2011

All about Samples



1. Jouer | Lip Enhancer

I’m kind of disappointed in this product, not because that it is bad, but because that I have high hopes for it. It is moisturizing, but not as much as I expected it to be. Moreover, I didn’t see any pumping effects at all. I don’t see myself repurchasing it, because at $14 I can buy much more product with the same results, if not better.
2. NUXE | Multi-Usage Dry Oil
This is also a disappointing product. I only used it on damp hair, and it either made my ends oily or had no effect. I’m hesitated to apply it on my face because I have acne prone skin and I’m cautious of using oil on face.
3.LIFT LAB | Lift & Fix High Potency Solutions
I don’t really have any wrinkles, so I can not comment on that. But it is moisturizing as a serum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...