Friday, October 14, 2011

Korres Quercetin & Oak Concealer: Review & Swatch


I got this concealer in a set from Sephora, and my shade is 02 light, a peachy salmon color. Korres is well known as a natural brand which is the main reason I want to try their products.  




It is very creamy and easy to blend. I have quite dry eye area, but I don’t find it flaking off or drying. Though in my opinion, it is more like an under eye corrector other than concealer. It barely has any coverage, especially when it comes to blemishes. No matter how many layers I applied, I could not see any difference. Since I don’t have severe dark circles, it actually works amazingly to brighten up my under eye area. I always apply it before foundation, so the foundation can do the concealing job.


Overall, if you are looking for a heavy duty concealer, skip this! It is not going to work. However, if you only want a natural corrector, give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...