Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Wish List


I’ve been wanting this set forever even though I have more than enough brushes already. I’ve heard so many things about this line and had very good experience with the synthetic brushes by sigma. Besides, the travel container seems very functional. 

I’m very curious about this product. There are mixed reviews but still I am attracted by the cleansing while conditioning concept. Kill two birds with one stone. Why not?


I’ve tried a few base coats by several brands, but nothing keeps my nails from getting yellow. I heard a few youtubers claiming this one does the trick so I definitely going to give it a shot. It is quite expensive, but if it works I am willing to pay.
I saw the swatch on OF LIFE AND LACQUER and fell in love. The picture below is borrowed from laquerloon. I do own quite a few pink polishes, but don’t have anything similar.

I love the wild rose line by Korres and wonder how this product works. From my understanding, it is a night cream, but a much more powerful version. It claims to continuously improve dark spots. 

14 comments:

  1. I am just on my 4th day of using Wen and I think I am in love. I'm going to give it a full week or two before I profess my undying love but I swear this stuff works. I have so many issues with my hair and skin that I was afraid it would give me a rash or maybe make my hair oilier but it has been fantastic. You should definitely give it a shot. If it doesn't work, they do have a 60 day money back guarantee. The only thing that sucks is that I love it and it's pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the commercial for Wen and totally wanted to buy it! But i used something else before that I bought from an infomercial and it didn't work so i was hesitant because it is expensive.... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the brushes on my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wish list, mine is far too long ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Please do one post. I would love to see your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6.  Good to know. I am so convinced that I will purchase it as soon as I finish all my shampoos.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Aren't they lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8.  i want the sigma Mrs Bunny set sooo bad! :)  x
    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that pink polish... so pretty! I was so disappointed with WEN conditioner. The first week of using it I was loving it but then it just gradually started drying my hair out and then the build up it caused was the last straw. I also felt like I had to use tons because it doesn't lather. Lots of people seem to love it though but just didn't work for me.

    Melissahttp://t-g-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so curious about the WEN line too..it's all I can do not to buy it.  Please let us know what you think if you get it! And go for it with the Sigma brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im also curious about the WEN line.
    About the brushes I got them for a good friend of mine and hers shade alot so good luck if you get them =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your wishlist products, I'd love to try the Korres night cream too, as well as grwoing my Sigma brush collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  13.  Too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...