Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shop My Stash: Take #5


I skipped last week’s SMT only because I was enjoying all the products so much that I decided to use them for one more week.
As my skin gets better, I don’t need that much coverage from the Amazonian clay foundation by Tarte, so I decide to switch back to the sheer glow. Besides, I really want to use up one foundation because I have so many and the sheer glow is the most promising one to finish.
I really love the sweet dream palette by Too Faced which has basically everything I need. The bronzer smells so good and the two blushes are beautiful. It also comes with a good variety of eye shadows and my favorite has to be Cut the Cake, a gorgeous greyish purple.

12 comments:

  1. I use the Tarte tinted moisturizer. Not much coverage either, just gives a better natural look. I heard that the new foundation gave more coverage...so isn't it so?

    I see you have the Maybelline concealer-brightener, that is good stuff :).

    ReplyDelete
  2.  The coverage of the new tarte foundation is medium to full. It covers almost everything for me except on-going blemishes. The best part in my opinion is that it lasts a whole day on me without touching up.
    I like the concealer too. I don't have severe dark circles, and it works for me. I don't find it last though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that palette from Too Faced is one of the better palettes from them. 
    i love the delicate fancy packaging as well. :)
    you have nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lights camera lashes by Tarte. It is probably my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5.  It was my favorite when I first used it. But after a while, it became too dry to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at the photo and seeing how many things I can identify by sight alone !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this palette 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that too faced palette! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here! It's just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too. The packaging is cute and I love the cheek colors even more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had the drying problem but i'm pretty consistent about changing my mascara out every 60 days or so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...