Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beauty Haul


I finally got the Urban Decay book of shadow IV which I originally was not that interested about but turns out to be quite satisfying. After the coupon ‘SEVENTEEN11’, it was 29 dollars which was a good deal. The liquid eyeliner included alone is 19 dollars. The color combination is very good in my opinion. There are quite a few natural shadows in conjunction with some brighter shades.


 I don’t care for the packaging though and I really want to depot all the shadows. The butterflies are cute, but I’d rather have a sleek palette.This palette is even bulkier than the Too Faced dream palette.



Also, I purchased another palette from Urban Decay and it is quite disappointing. The three neutrals are very sheer and glittery, but the full size lip gloss comes with the palette seems very nice which I'm thinking to give away in future.

Blushes!!!
NYX - Blush in Mauve
Laura Geller - Blush-N-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit
Milani - Baked Powder Blush in 03 Berry Amore

There has to be something wrong with me! I always tend to buy the same colors without knowing that until I swatch them side by side. 
I like the quality of Laura Geller blushes and they are sometimes available on Hautelook at very reasonable price, but I always get the wrong shade because the names are so misleading. This blush is called Pink Grapefruit which is more like Apricot to me.

Lastly, a few brushes. 

11 comments:

  1. amazing haul, love that palette 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. If I wasn't into natural/organic makeup I would def go with Urban Decay, they might be expensive, but super quality-long stay makeup.  I like the ecotools brushes, cheap and good quality. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul!
    we all do the same thing. i am always drawn to bright pink blushes. lol

    i have the elf powder blush and use it daily. nice stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you got a great deal with that UD set, would love to hear how you depot those.  I have this bulky set of  shadows I got last Christmas and I don't use them enough b/c the palette is too huge to pull out, store and lug around!

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I'm still waiting for the UNII palettes to come. I feel kind of silly to pay all the money for palettes and then depot them. Oh well. Whatever makes me happy, I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a review on the ecotools brushes, they are so nice! great blush colors too xx
     My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the book of shadows pallette but I have so many other palletes I dont know if I should! I always buy the same colours in everything too! the kabuki brush set is so cute!

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love UD eyeshadows, some of my faves but I hate how bulky that make some of their packaging. Sweet deal on that palette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! That Ecotools Brushes set was on sale at my Target for $7.49 and my sister had a $7.99 off coupon so she got hers for free. The brushes are incredibly soft! Most of my makeup brushes are from ecotools. I also love the makeup palettes from UD.
     

    ReplyDelete
  10.  That's amazing. I got them at full price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...