Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Too Faced – Matte Eye Shadow Collection

Today’s post is featuring the matte eye shadow palette by Too Faced. Since I got the sweet dream palette last December, I’ve always wanted to try more products by Too Faced and I finally picked up this palette recently.
The packaging is rather sleek which I like a lot.

 There are nine shadows and they are all matte.

They all swatch very nicely. Even though they are not the most pigmented shadows, they are quite nice as far as matte shadows go. My favorites are Tufted Suede, Chinchilla and Vintage Violet.

The only thing I don’t like the palette is that a few shades look almost identical on the eyelids, especially London Fog and Midnight.

2 comments:

  1. ugh ive always wanted this but im too cheap hahah. the colors are gorg! and i love matte shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for good all matte palettes. They are so hard to find. I like this one, all the colors are very pretty, esp vintage violet, but probably wouldn't purchase it simply because all the swatches seem to be very similar. I would probably perfer a more colorful palette of mattes.

    xoxo,
    Melissa
    t-g-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...