Sunday, April 8, 2012

Empties and Purchases (Revised Project Pan)


I would not say project 100 pan is a completely fail, but I did purchase quite a few items yesterday. So I decided to make compromise between project pan and the urge to shop. What I will be doing from now on is that I cannot buy anything until I finish a certain amount of products. Since I do go through skincare products very fast, 10 is the minimum for each round.
First, I will start on those products I won’t repurchase.

Giovanni – Shampoo and Conditioner
I hated both of them. The shampoo was quite drying and the conditioner was not that nourishing. Besides, it smells minty and earthy which I am not a huge fan of. On the top of that, my roots got oily very fast when I was using them.
I didn’t like the Jurlique skincare line at all. If you’re interested, please check out my review on them.
Korres – Antiaging Primer
I really didn’t get the primer. I didn’t find my foundation last longer with it on. It was like a moisturizer to me except that it was not hydrating.
Skin79 – Pearl BB Cream
The only thing I didn’t like about the bb cream is the noticeable shimmer. It made my face like a disco ball, but it did work as a primer for me. It did not lengthen the wear of my foundation, but I did like the lit-from-within effect.
Now move on the stuff which is ok, but not good enough for me to repurchase. 

They were all very nice, but if I could find something better, I would’t repurchase them.
I liked the extra coverage the MAC msf gave, but it did not control the oil that well.
This is what I will repurchase.

New Purchases!
 

8 comments:

  1. wow great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the Giovanni products either, even their hair mask isn't very moisturizing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get on the boat with the empties. I tried the korres primer and I hated it. It dried my skin out and just didnt wear really well with my skin type. I'm excited for your new products. Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the empties!  That Too Faced matte palette looks really interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had seen someone give rave reviews to the Giovanni shampoo & conditioner recently, glad I saw this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing awesome with your project pan. I've also decided not to buy more make up at all because I have so much it's going to go bad before I can use it all. 

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Great job! How were you able to get them finished quickly? I have been trying and trying to get my cleanser to the bottom but it never get that far. I'm still on Project Pan 10 and haven't even made it to one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck to your project 10 pan. I used the neutrogena cleanser as a mask sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...