Monday, February 6, 2012

NOTD: OPI – Pink Friday


Today’s NOTD is Pink Friday by OPI from the new Nicki Minaj collection. This is the only shade I picked up from the collection because I was not attracted by the other colors.
two coats, natural light
It is a light pink. To be frank, I was a little bit hesitated to buy this polish since pinky crème polishes tend to be quite streaky, but this is absolutely an exception. The application is so easy and it is perfectly opaque in two coats. I do have similar colors, but for some reasons I just love it so much more.
Do you like it?    

13 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with pink polishes 

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great pink color!
    even better the application is easier, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this color! I've been looking for it everywhere but can't find it =( It's the only color I really want from her collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty colour! I've been obsessing over ice cream pink colours for a long time. Love it

    tobquitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's very cute! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color! its soo girly I like!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Me too. It's the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  8.  Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9.  I don't feel for the other shades either, but this pink polish is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...