Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Physicians Formula – Happy Booster Blush in Warm


The happy booster line was first released by Physicians Formula last year and I did purchase anything from it because I always thought that the products were overpriced. Recently, a lot of new shades were launched and I couldn’t resist any more besides there was a 40% off deal going on at my local grocery store.
The shade I bought is warm, a light shimmery pink. It has a lot silver shimmer, so if you don’t like shimmery blushes, you might want to stay away.

Of course, I purchased it mainly for the heart design which is so adorable. It does have a pleasant smell which is supposed to be mood boosting. I am not sure whether the smell works or not, but simply looking at the design makes me happy already.

The pigmentation is not spectacular, but not too bad either. The blush looks very natural and radiant on me and I think anyone can pull it off with ease.
The packaging is quite bulky and I could not care less. Moreover, the quality of the brush included is awful and useless.

Overall, it is a decent blush with the lovely design. If you have extra money or you can catch it on sale, it is nice to have. 

15 comments:

  1. love this shade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to purchase a Happy Booster even after all the hype when they first came out. haha! That shade is lovely though, it might tempt me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. It is just the perfect everyday blush for me and it goes with basically everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price is outrageous in my opinion. If I have 13 dollars, I'd rather spend it on the love at first sight blush by Stila which also has a pretty heart design. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah $13 for a drugstore blush seems a bit much & I never see PF coupons like you do for other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  6.  that's a really pretty shade, I have the shade Rose from last year and I really like it, might consider trying this one :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the honest opinion. :)
    i was able to grab some of physician's formula makeup on sale as well. they are quite nice but i don't think i'd want to pay full price for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting this blush for a while now, but I haven't had the best of luck with PF stuffs. I mean, the packaging is cute, but like you said, the brush is totally useless, and the product is just ok...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to buy this, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Definitely find some deals, otherwise, I don't think it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  11.  Can't agree more. What can I say? I'm a sucker for cute designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12.  Exactly. They are really pricey for what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hearts design is really cute!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. really pretty. i wish i had purchased this blush instead of the powder xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. everyothergoodonewastakenMarch 3, 2012 at 8:54 AM

    Good review!  love your blog :)

    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...