Friday, October 21, 2011

Update on Project X Pan


This project ended when I made a huge order on Sephora.com yesterday. I’ve finished 3 products, but nothing interesting. Anyhow, I did enjoy doing project pans, especially when I finished something completely. Here are the products I used up during this period.

I love Neutrogena’s makeup wipes quite a lot. They are quite efficient to take off waterproof eye makeups. As to the toner, I’m not into it at all. This is the alcohol free version which supposedly works for sensitive skins. First of all, the texture is rather thick which I hate. Secondly, it is not really moisturizing in my experience.  I’m just so happy that it’s gone.
I will do a new project pan only on makeup items pretty soon. The main reason is that I kind of went crazy of sephora’s FF sale. Besides, I’m actually quite satisfied with my current makeup collection and there is really no need to expand it more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...