Sunday, October 23, 2011

Project 10 Pan


I went crazy over sephora’s FF sale, so I decided to do another project pan only on makeup items. Let me put some disclaimers out there first.
1. There will be a Sephora haul coming up. I placed the order on Oct. 20.
2. I might get some gifts around my birthday which I don’t consider as cheating.  
All the products are kept in the birchbox container, so I can remember to use them on a daily base. Moreover, if I finish some makeup items which are not in the list, I will still count them towards my project since makeups are really difficult to go through.


Things I want to use up completely.


From Left to Right
UD – Cheek Tint in Quickie (Sample)
Hourglass – Bronze Light
ELF – Complexion Perfection
I have hit major pan on the ELF’s powder, and hopefully it won’t take too long. As to the Hourglass’s product I count it as two products.
From Left to Right
Boots – Lifting & Firming Foundation (2/3 Left)
Buxom – Mascara
Maybelline – Conceal & Highlight (counted as two)
Maybelline – Great Lash in Clear
MAC – Lipstick in Marquis’D

Products I only want to hit pan on.
From Left to Right
Benefit – Creaseless Cream in RSVP
Benefit – Hoola
NARS – Blush in Deep Throat
MAC – Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
I wish this project would last a little bit longer, more than 2 months at least, during which I can not buy anything beauty related except necessities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...