Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stila Ultimate Color Palette



Look what I got today!!! I came across this humongous palette at amazing price($19.99) at Costco.

Just give you an idea how big it is. It is like triple the size of the naked palette.




Isn’t it the most beautiful thing ever? It comes with 39 eye shadows, 15 lip colors, 4 cheek colors, 4 applicators and 4 lip brushes. There are lots of neutrals which I love because I can seriously wear them every day.  

I don’t like the cheek colors that much, simply due to their pigmentation. If you can tell from the picture, the left two are quite sheer. I haven’t tried any on my face yet, so they might turn out ok.


I only picked a few eye shadows for swatches. They are smooth and most of them are quite pigmented. I love the purples quite a lot, especially the greyish purple (the second swatch from left) which looks amazing all over the lid.

The lip glosses are a little bit sticky and drying, which I am not a fan of, but the colors are quite versatile and pretty. 
Overall, it is an amazing palette and you can not beat it at that price.
If you'd prefer swatches of everything, please comment below and let me know.

 To check out all the swatches, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. can you please do all the swatches? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. I just need a little bit time to figure out how to numerate all the shades I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out my most recent post for all the swatches. If you have more requests, please let me know. Thanks!
    http://sunnielcos.blogspot.com/2011/12/stila-ultimate-color-palette-all.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...