Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NOTD: Butter – No More Waity, Katie

Today’s NOTD is Butter’s No More Waity, Katie, a purple glitter nail polish. I’ve never been a huge fan of glitter nail polishes because they are difficult to remove. But recently, I’m crazy about them.
3 coats, natural light
The color is very nice, and you can almost get away with two thick coats. This picture does not do it justice at all. It is absolutely more stunning in person.
It is my officially first polish from Butter London. It applies effortlessly, dries very fast and the packing is so neat and pretty, but I am still hesitated to pay 14 dollars for a bottle. I purchased this during ulta’s BOGO deal otherwise I won’t buy it.

Will you wear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...