Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MAC Beauty Powder in Light Sunshine: Swatch & Review


I’m not a religious follower of MAC’s collections, but I do pick up a few items by them from time to time and mainly from CCO. I like their products, but not as much as I love Sephora.

If you haven’t known already, I’m a sucker for packaging and that’s the main reason I purchased this powder. How can I resist the flower design?  



However, as to the product itself, it’s nice to have but not a must. It is so sheer that I can not actually swatch it.  It gives an iridescent effect if you really load it on. I’ve used it to highlight only and it works fine for me. I do like the lift-from-inside finish, but it takes too much product to achieve that. 
Overall, I don't think it is a great product which anyone can definitely live without.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...