Sunday, January 1, 2012

Deal Alert: Candles by Victoria


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I decided to blog every day in January. I’ve meant to this challenge for a while, and I’m so excited to.
Let’s kick if off with a Deal Alert.
CBV is now having a two day sale with 15% percent off on all online orders with the code 'newyear'. She does have sales from time to time, but I think this is the best discount you can get. Check out her newsletter for details.
I always stock up her candles during sales. Victoria's 8 oz No Frills Sampler Pack(page 2) is my favorite because it includes 6 candles with your choice of scents.
My favorite scents so far are Georgia Peach, Indonesian Delight and Why I Autumn and I'm really eager to try her comfort line(page 17). I think I will place an order soon and by the way I’m just done with my project pan.
Please let me know if you ordered anything or your favorite scents. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...