Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cleaning Out


It’s cleaning out time again! I should not be so happy to toss out things because it is quite wasteful, but using loathed products is truly a torture.
DDF – Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
It is still full, but I am so done with the plastic smell. Since I got it for free during Sephora’s skincare event two years ago, I don’t really see any point to keep it. Before I gave up, I really tried my best to make it work. Aside from its disgusting smell, my foundation tended to cake up with it underneath.
Milani Lip Gloss in 706 Lip Party
It’s quite old and smells different when I first bought it. It’s a little sticky, but looks nice on. I am not sure why I had not used it as much.
Orly – Base Coat
It is just a base coat, nothing special. Since I repaint my nails almost every other day, I am sure whether it prolongs the color or not. But it definitely does not prevent my nails from getting yellow. The main reason why I stopped using it is that it produced air bubbles.
Sally Hansen – Made You Blush
I like the shade, but it is such a pain to get a solid color. It is very streaky and I have to do at least 4 coats to achieve opacity.
Sephora by OPI – Going Nude, Eh?
I’ve had it for more than two years and I loved it. Now, it’s getting really goopy and very difficult to work with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...