Friday, January 27, 2012

Tag: My Nail Polish Obsession!


I was not tagged by anyone, but I find it so fun, so I still decided to do it.
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
I don’t really have a favorite. As long as the shade works for me, I will buy it. If I have to choose one, that will be Sephor by OPI which I think is the same as OPI.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
Definitely no glitter. As much as I like glittery nail polishes, I still want to avoid the hassle to take them off.
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
OPI.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Every day or every other day. I know it is not good for nails, but I just can not stand wearing the same color for too long. But I always leave my nails unpainted at least one day per week.
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Sugar Daddy by Essie. I just think it is a perfect polish to wear every day and I always consider it as your-nails-but-better polish.

6. Darks or Brights?
Darks. I just love dark nail polishes.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Sample Sale from Sephora by OPI.

8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
Out! I tried matte nails once and I hated it. I prefer the shiny/glossy look much more.
9. French Manicure?
No. I was obsessed with French Manicures, but nowadays, I am getting too lazy to do the tips.
10. Favorite Winter Color?
I really don’t coordinate nail polishes with different seasons. I simply wear whatever I am in the mood to. But if I have to pick one, it will be Sephora by OPI – Just a Little Dangerous.
If you are interested to do this tag, I strongly encourage you to. If you did it, please leave the link in the comments, so I can check it out.
THE QUESTIONS!
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
2. Glitter or no glitter?
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
4. When do you change your nail polish?
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
6. Darks or Brights?
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
9. French Manicure?
10. Favorite Winter Color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...