Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project 10 Pan

What is project 10 pan? Basically, you can not buy any cosmetics products until you finish 10 products. 
I have realized that I spent too much on makeup, so I really need to do this project and  I decide to do it in my way.
My rules:
1) I have to completely finish up everything. (except mac msf which I only want to hit pan on)
2) I can only purchase at most 3 necessities during the process.


Here is my list consisting of 15 products of which I need to use up 10.




From left to right                                        
sonia kashuk -- eye makeup remover          2/3 left
TRESemme -- heat tamer spray                  1/3 left
Origins -- checks and balances wash           1/2 left  
Origins -- drink up overnight mask               1/3 left
clinique -- even better corrector                   1/2 left
MAC -- fix +                                              2/3 left

From left to right                                        
tree hut -- shea body butter                         1/2 left
MAC -- msf natural in medium                    N/A                  
kate Somerville -- sunscreen                       1/2 left
From left to right                                        
victor rolf -- flower bomb (in fragrance atomizer )                         1/2 left
anastasia -- clear brow gel                                                            N/A
boscia -- skin perfecting primer                                                    1/2 left
MAC -- lipgloss in frankly fresh                                                    1/2 left
makeup forever -- eyeliner aqua in OL                                          N/A
nicole by OPI -- drying drops                                                       1/5 left

 I placed a green sticker to each one reminding me to use the product. I will report back once I finish two or three things. Hopefully, it will be over in two months.

Want any update?  click 1   click 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...