Monday, August 22, 2011

Safari Luxe Mini Collection Swatches (Sephora By OPI)

It comes with four petite-sized nail polishes. You can still find it in store or on sephora.com .They are all opaque in two coats.



Don't Feed The Hand Models (pinkish beige)
This is my favorite of this set. It is the perfect nude color I've had so far. It is so elegant and natural that you can almost wear it anytime.I think I will purchase the full size bottle if I'm done with this one.
natural light, two coats


I Don't Bite (light violet metallic)
I really enjoy this color. I seldom paint my nails with glittery colors because they are difficult to remove. But I find myself wearing it a lot which says it all. It's just beautiful.
natural light, two coats


Yes Your Lioness (bright coral) (exclusive to this set)
To me, it is more orange than coral. It is definitely a dupe of V by china glaze.
natural light, two coats


Caught With My Khakis Down (fatigue green)
It is my least favorite.I just don't like the awkward green color.
natural light, two coats

Overall, I do like the idea to purchase minis. There is no way to finish a full size nail polish, at least for me, so it is pretty nice to try out more colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...