Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monthly Empties (August 2011)

Again, it’s that time of the month. Here are my lovely empties. In fact, I finished quite a lot and  most of them were included in my project 10 pan already. Click here if you are interested.
1. my beauty dairy -- masks.                  1/5              will not repurchase
I used to love them. It’s so convenient to use them, but I think I might be allergic to them. I'm not 100 percent sure, because I changed my skincare routine quite a lot at the same time.


2. Nicole by OPI  -- drying drops             1/5                      will not repurchase
It’s no comparison to Seche Vite top coat. It claims to dry nail polishes in one minute or so which is totally lying. It is really disappointing.  The only good thing is that it does moisturizing cuticles.

3. Origins -- spot remover                      3/5                will not repurchase
It contains 2 percents of salicylic acid. At first, it dried my blemish overnight which was amazing. However, there was no difference after one month use of it. I guess my skin got immune from it. 

4. Caudale – daty perfecting fluid          4/5               may repurchase
It has a skin tone tint. My skin felt so smooth with it on. I don’t think it actually improved my skin texture, thought. It’s more like a primer to me. It kind of evened out my skin tone, and filled in pores. The only down side is the price. It is really nice to have, but not a must.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...