Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project 10 Pan Update (5 Finished)

Click here to see the rest of the project 10 pan. 
It's been 10 days and I have not purchase a thing. I'm doing pretty good so far. Here is my first update.





1.      viktor rolf -- flower bomb (in fragrance atomizer )
I might repurchase it.
I loved this perfume when I first got it. Now, I’m kind of getting tired of it. Don’t get me wrong. It smells floral and sweet, which is nice, but I just cannot wait to try out other perfumes. 

2.      anastasia -- clear brow gel
I won’t repurchase it.
It’s just a standard brow gel, nothing special in my opinion. Considering its price, I would rather go for a drugstore one. 

3.      clinique -- even better corrector
I won’t repurchase it.
I have gone through two bottles. I have used it day and night faithfully for quite a while now. But unfortunately, I have not seen any difference on neither my sun spots nor acne scars. It just failed to do what it claims to do for me.

4.      boscia -- skin perfecting primer 
I won’t repurchase it.
I just don’t like dimethicone based primer in general. I don’t feel like my makeup staying longer with it on. I always believe less is more when it comes to makeups.

5.      Origins -- drink up overnight mask
I won’t repurchase it.
Seriously, I think the overnight version is exactly the same as the original one. Sleeping with it is not such a good idea to me. It is super sticky and it gets all over my pillow. I know, I know, it says tissue off excess.  How? When it sets on the skin, it takes way too much effort to tissue off which irritates my skin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...