Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tarte Glow Your Way To Gorgeous

Finally, I got my hands on this set. I bought it through qvc.com. It comes with 6 full size products, two brushes and two sample size products.


The blush brush is one of  the softest brushes I've had. And it picks up blush pretty well. Do not really like the eyeshadow brush for cream eyeshadow, but it works good as a concealer brush.  
 Here is the bronzer and the amazonian clay blush in peaceful. The peachy pink blush is super pigmented with very fine gold shimmers. I think it is a dupe for NARS deep throat except it is even more pigmented. The bronzer is pretty as well. It is quite shimmery so it can't work as a contouring powder.

 The lipstick is peachy pink also. It is super moisturizing and leaves lips super glossy. The staying power is really impressive as well. The cream eyeshadow is a bronze copper color, works fantastic as a lid color. The best part is the pencil eyeliner. It is so creamy, glides on like a dream. And it stays like no other even with my super oily eyelid. I have not experienced any smudges so far.
 Here are the swatches. From left to right: concealer(in medium), eyeliner, cream eyeshadow,lipstick, blush, bronzer.


Overall, I do enjoy this set a lot and I think it is a good buy. The only regret I have is the concealer. I wish I have bought this set earlier before the sets in light were sold out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...