Saturday, August 6, 2011

Products I Regret Buying

Here are some products I regret buying. Hopefully it will be somehow helpful.
First, TREsemme dry shampoo. It did nothing except making my hair even greasier. Besides, it makes my scalp super itchy. Awful product ever.
Organix moroccan argan oil shampoo
I really wish this product would work for me because it is sulfate free. Unfortunately, it was so drying and harsh. It dried my hair out so much that I can not comb my hair through.



EOS lip balm in summer fruit
It is so raved over internet but it is a failure to me. The packing is so cute and it smells so fruity. However,  the lip balm is kind of drying and it makes my lips peel like crazy.
 
Urban Decay eyelash primer potion
I do enjoy UDPP for eyelid. But this is so disappointing. It did lengthen my lashes but at the same time, it glued my lashes together. I had four or five super long  lashes and that's it. 

 Benefit some kind-a gorgeous
As a cream foundation, it had no coverage at all. It can not even out my skin tone.  Besides, it is so oily and heavy. Worst of all,  I think it broke me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...