Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Birchbox

DISCLAIMER: I had been subscribed to birchbox long before I started project 10 pan, so I do not think it is cheating.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service. They ships 4 to 6 higher end deluxe samples to you every month at a cost of 10 dollars. If you are interested, find more info at www.birchbox.com

It came in a hot pink package.
 Here is the actual birchbox.
Open it up, there is a card telling you what it comes with.

Everything is nicely packed.
 Unwrap!!!

I only tried the perfume, twirl, so far. Not a fan. It smells nice on its own, but I don’t like it on me. I guess it just does not work well with my chemistry.
 I'm gonna report back on the rest of the samples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...