Thursday, December 1, 2011

Rollergirl Palette by Urban Decay: Swatch & Review

Today’s post is dedicated to my current favorite palette, Rollergirl Palette. The whole set comes with 4 eye shadows, a travel size 24/7 eye pencil and a mini lip gloss. I bought mine on Sephora. It is now on sale for $18 at urban decay’s official site. (click here)
First of all, the packaging is so pretty and I love the gold and hot pink combination. There is also a decent mirror. 


All of the colors swatch really nicely.
woodstock, verve, suspect, darkhorse


Verve serves as a beautiful highlight and I’d prefer it to virgin because it is more brightening/shiny. Suspect is a perfect all-over-the-lid color for me since warm shades do not look good on me and it is quite neutral.
The pleasant surprise of the palette is Woodstock. I’ve used it as a blush for a while and it reminds me quite a lot of Tarte’s Amazonian clay blush in dollface except Woodstock gives a little bit sheen. Recently, I used the tiniest amount to go over the inner half of my eyes and I actually loved the result.   
The eye pencil is in whiskey, a dark brown. It is easy to smudge and once it sets, it stays. The lip gloss is very nice, though it is quite sticky. I did find my lips fuller with it, but I thought it was because that it gave a shine, not that it actually pumped up my lips.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...