Friday, December 23, 2011

Birthday Gifts/Haul


Happy birthday to myself! I just turned 24 for the third time. These items are on my wish list for a while and I feel really grateful to actually have them. Yes, I’m still on project pan if you are wondering. Since it is my birthday, it is OK to make an exemption I think. Besides, most of them are presents from friends and family.

bareMinerals – READY Eyeshadow 8.0 in The Cocktail Hour
This was on the top of my list. I’m so glad to have it. I think it is quite expensive for 8 shadows, but the quality is amazing. The other limited edition one called The Playlist is also quite attempting which I might pick up eventually. 


Too Faced – Sweet Dream Makeup Collection
I love it especially the cheek products in the second drawer. The packing is gorgeous but not travel friendly. 



Lush – It’s Raining Men
It smells amazing. 

BBW - Candles
I picked them up yesterday myself and I absolutely adore them. 

Lastly, if you have not known already, CVS is having a sale and some products are 75% percent off. So I took advantage of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...