Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Allure Beauty Box

I was going to do my December Birchbox post until my allure beauty box arrived. Seriously, you can not imagine how excited I am. I have not purchased anything for about two months now, because I’m on project pan. This is a part of my birthday gifts which is definitely not cheating in my opinion.
It is a $250 value for $29.99 plus tax and shipping is $10 I believe. I’m not sure whether it is still available or not, but the link I ordered through is allureaccess.com/holiday
I will feel very bad if you can not get it any more, but next time I will definitely post a deal alert before I actually get the package.

There are 15 full-size products. 
Aveeno – Nourish+ Moisturize Shampoo
Oscar Blandi – Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
John Frieda – Liquid Shine Perfecting Glosser
Joico K-Pak – RevitaLuxe
Ambiance -- Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Ambiance – Transforming cleanser
Ambiance – Wrinkle Reduction Serum
Aveeno – Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30
Vichy – ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector
Cetaphil – Gentle Skin Cleanser

Johnson’s – Baby Creamy Oil Cocca & Shea Butter
John Frieda – Full Repair Protecting Root Lift Foam
Blow – Mane Tame Soft Pomade
NYX – Fly with Me Mascara
Pixi – Silky Eye Pen

1 comment:

  1. I had the opportunity to get the box and I debated a long time. I'm more of a make up junkie and this box didn't have enough of that and plus the only haircare brand I liked was Joico. I hate the John Frieda products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...