Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tarte -- Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection: Review & Swatch

I have very good experience with Tarte’s products, blushes, mascaras and so on. When I saw this set on Sephora, I did not hesitate to pick it up. This amazing value set includes five exclusive shades and they are all full size.



There are two lip tints (perky, swank) and three lip lusters (glitzy, dazzled, flashy). First of all, they are super moisturizing and they remind me quite a lot of Dior’s addict lipsticks. Also, they twisted-up lip pencils, so there is no hassle to sharpen them.

Here are some swatches.
glitzy, perky, flashy, dazzled, swank
They are not meant to be the most pigmented pencils, but they are quite buildable. 
You can either get a wash of color or build up to the intensity you would like. My favorites are glitzy, dazzled and perky. Surprisingly, Swan and flashy have very good color payoff.
The only downside I can think of is they do not last incredibly long, so if you are looking for something that clings to your lips, skip these. But I would like to say their lasting power is pretty average as far as lip products go. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...