Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sephora --Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her: Review



Sephora has released fragrance samplers of this year, and there are two different versions. Since I was not interested in the collector’s edition (at $75), I picked up this set (at $50) instead.


If you haven’t known already, this set includes twelve deluxe fragrance samplers and an atomizer, and on top of that, it comes with a voucher redeemable for a full size bottle.  


The packaging is pink and glittery which is perfect as a gift. Also, you can definitely save the container for other uses, jewelry box for instance.
Fragrance is quite personal, and it reacts somehow different for individuals, so it’d better to actually put it on for testing. The main reason I purchased this value set was to try Girorgio Armani’s Acqua di Gioa and Marc Jacobs’s Daisy. I’ve decided to redeem my voucher for Daisy, which smells fresh, floral and warm. Besides, I love the bottle quite a lot.
It is very simple. You only need to check the fragrance of your choice and bring it to any Sephora store where they will give you the perfume. The size of each full-size bottle varies from 0.8 oz to 3.4 oz. For your reference, check the picture of the voucher below.

Overall, I think it is a great steal and it makes a perfect holiday gift. Moreover, if you already know the perfume you want and it’s in this set, you can also pick up this set because you can redeem for the bottle at a cheaper price. For example, Daisy is at $62 by itself, but if I buy this set, I’m only paying $50 which is already quite a discount.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...