Saturday, November 12, 2011

Project 10 Pan Update #1

 I started my project 10 pan on October 23, 2011 and I made a little bit change to it. I decided to swap out Boots No 7’s lifting & firming foundation, and replace it with two samples. The main reason is that the foundation broke me out when I wore it consecutively for more than three days. Besides, it is too dark for me now.
skin 79's bb cream, hourglass's full spectrum mascara

I’ve finished two items so far and have not made too much progress on the rest, but I am still trying my best. 
1. MAC Lipstick in Marquis’D (luster)

It is a pinky nude shade with gold shimmers. I’m so glad that I can finally cross out this one off my list. I know it is not completely gone, but I am not going to dig it all out because it is really old and I’m so done with it. Don’t get me wrong. I like the shade, but I have so many other lip products I want to use.

2. Buxom Lash Mascara
This has been my favorite for a year and I think I will keep repurchasing it. It works magic for my Asian stubborn eyelashes. It gives everything I expect, volume, length and you name it. The only complain I have is that it is not water-proof, so I have to avoid it on rainy days. 

If you are interested in my original project pan post, click on the link below. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...