Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project 10 Pan Experience & a Tiny Haul

I finally succeed in the project 10 pan which took me about 3 weeks.


 In my opinion, it is a good way to save some money and finish products. I think I will do this again probably.
It definitely changed my way of shopping. I tended to do blind shopping when there were sales. So I accumulated quite a lot product which I did not need at all. Then, things just went bad and wasted before I could use them. Now, I mainly buy things I truly need. Also, it taught me to do research before buying.  While I was on project pan, I had to finish some crappy product I hated so much. It was really painful to go through things I did not like. To prevent such situation from happening again, I always read tons of reviews before purchasing.
I did buy two things during my project.
I wanted the perfume for quite some time. I always sprayed it on whenenver I was at Sephora. It smells light and amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...