Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TAG!! are you tagged?


I've been tagged by Clare at C-A-T Make-up and Beauty. I'm always very interested in doing tags and thanks Clare for tagging me.

First I have to answer 11 questions given by Clare and then create 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers, making sure you let them know they have been tagged! They then answer my questions, create their own and tag 11 people to keep the chain going :) So here is the questions I have been asked...
1.Why did you begin blogging?
I simply wanted to share my thoughts with all makeup junkies.
 2. What is your favourite Drug Store cosmetic brand?
NYX. I love the jumbo pencils and blushes by NYX.
3. What is your favourite High End cosmetic brand?
Tarte. I adore the eyeliners and 12 hour blushes. Moreover, it is a natural brand.
4. What is your favourite Clothing Shop?
Forever 21.
5. Where are you from?
I’m from China and now a graduate student in US.
6. Which Country would you most like to visit?
Iceland. I watched a travel show when I was young and it has always been the place I want to visit.
7. What is your favourite Season in the year and why?
I don’t really have a favorite. Since I love wearing boots, winter it is!
8. How old are you?
26.
9. What your dream job be?
I decide to go wild on this question, so F1 racer it is.
10. What is your favourite genre of music?
I love Selena Gomez's music, so pop I guess.
11. What TV programme is your guilty pleasure?
Hmm. I don’t have any simply because I’ve never felt guilty of watching. In general, shopping for makeup products is my guilty pleasure. 

And I tag

If you have been tagged, answer my questions below, and then repeat all the steps above by tagging 11 people and making your questions.
Here are my questions.
1. What nail polish are you wearing now?
2. What’s your favorite blush?
3. What’s the most expensive beauty product you have?
4. What’s your favorite mask?
5. A random fact about yourself.
6. Sephora or MAC?
7. What magazine(s) do you read?
8. What’s your favorite perfume?
9. What’s the best base coat you have ever used?
10. What’s your favorite foundation?
11. Where do you want to travel the most?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...